TUNE-UP ENGINE SERVICES
With each engine comes a unique set of needs. Mike’s Automotive expert auto technicians will help you determine which tune-up service is right for your car, based on the vehicle’s past use and typical driving conditions.
STANDARD TUNE–UP SERVICE
- Complete visual inspection of engine components
- spark plug installation
- Timing and idle setting (if applicable)
FILTER REPLACEMENT SERVICE
- Air filter replacement
- Fuel filter replacement
- 6,000-mile/6-month warranty*
FUEL SYSTEM CLEANING SERVICE
- Restores fuel system performance
- Three-step process that removes carbon deposits on the vehicle’s fuel injectors
- 12,000-mile/12-month warranty*
BETTER ENGINE PERFORMANCE.
For your car to get its best gas mileage and engine performance, it needs clean fuel injectors, air filters and fuel filters. Plus, its spark plugs need to be in good condition. That’s why we examine your vehicle’s air filter when you stop in, and it’s why we recommend you follow manufacturer recommendations for replacing key components like filters and spark plugs when they’re past their prime.